Warwick Fox (born 1954) is an Australian philosopher and ethicist. He is the author of Toward a Transpersonal Ecology and A Theory of General Ethics: Human Relationships, Nature, and the Built Environment. Fox was a Research Fellow at the Centre for Environmental Studies at the University of Tasmania from 1990 to 1998, when he took up an appointment at the Centre for Professional Ethics at the University of Central Lancashire. He has been a consulting editor of The Trumpeter: Journal of Ecosophy since 1988.
- Fox, Warwick (1986). Approaching Deep Ecology: A Response to Richard Sylvan's Critique of Deep Ecology. Centre for Environmental Studies, University of Tasmania.
- See also Fox, Warwick (1985). "An Overview of my Response to Richard Sylvan's Critique of Deep Ecology". The Trumpeter: Journal of Ecosophy 2 (4): 17–20. Retrieved 2009-07-29. PDF of complete issue.
- Fox, Warwick (1990). Toward a Transpersonal Ecology: Developing New Foundations for Environmentalism. Boston and London: Shambhala Publications.
- Fox, Warwick (ed), ed. (2001-02-15). Ethics and the Built Environment. London: Routledge. ISBN 0-415-23878-1.
- Also available as a Microsoft Reader ebook.
- Fox, Warwick (2006-09-01). A Theory of General Ethics: Human Relationships, Nature, and the Built Environment. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press. ISBN 0-262-06255-0.
Text is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.